How exactly is a sign-up on a multisite network supposed to work? So I couldn’t get my head around this yet.
Is it like:
– You sign-up for a blog as on WordPress.com
– You become a network wide member
– You are the admin of the blog you created?
– You can go back and sign-up new blogs again?
All I see is that I have a user profile and am not added to the blog I created. (I had opted for “Give me a blog”)
The super admin is assigned with the new blog instead.
- The topic ‘Am Not The Admin of The Blog I Created On The Network’ is closed to new replies.