[Resolved] Alot insecure
I’ve just activated this plugin, in the hope that my page will FINALLY be a normal and good functioning page.
– Google Chrome gives me the ugly Yellow triangle, instead of the green lock.
– Only the home page shows up with HTTPS.
– All the other pages give me the error: This webpage has a redirect loop ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
What i’ve tried:
– Installing the plugin WordPress HTTPS (Does totally nothing)
– Deactivating all the plugins
– Changed the url from http:// to https:// in Settings > General
My site: https://centralbusinesstransfers.nl
I would really REALLY appreciate it if someone could help me..
What I do know is that everything has to be linked with HTTPS:// or just //.
I removed all the HTTP with the use page elements (F12 (Chrome)), and saw that my whole website looked how it supossed to be.
I do know what the problem is right now, but I don’t know how to resolve this.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Alot insecure’ is closed to new replies.