Support » Plugin: Site Kit by Google » Almost worked – optimistic to try again

  • kentaiwan98

    (@kentaiwan98)


    Worked for several days then mysteriously stopped recording data. Found out it was linking itself to an old profile for some weird reason. I couldn’t reset it. So bye bye!

    Maybe will try again sometime. Better things to do now.

    • This topic was modified 1 year ago by .
    • This topic was modified 1 year ago by .
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Support Renee Johnson

    (@reneesoffice)

    @kentaiwan98 you may want to check the permissions levels required in our documentation. In general, you need WordPress admin role access and owner/administrative access to the site with the Google Account you’re using. We’re also happy to address your particular case in the support forum. Feel free to open a topic there.

    kentaiwan98

    (@kentaiwan98)

    Yes. I noticed that the Analytics permissions seem a little weird for that account. So I will probably just make a new analytics property for that site to sidestep troubleshooting time wasting.

    Thanks for the tip. It seems to jibe with the error I discovered.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Almost worked – optimistic to try again’ is closed to new replies.