(Sorry for my bad english)
I’m making a “Social Network” and, my site currently use Buddypress, BBpress. The users can publish short messages(Buddypress) and start discussions in groups(BBpress). However, i need one options additional, for allow user in create posts(similar to WPMU, but is outdated).
As I have understood, users can create post, but only from Dashboard, but in my opinion is somewhat difficult, it is easier to find the creator of post on a page simpler and lighter, while retaining its visual editor / WYSIWYG.
I found several plugins, but not all offer the feature I look for or do not have the original visual editor / WYSIWYG.
The features necessary are:
* Visual editor / WYSIWYG (if possible the original of WordPress).
* Integration on pages/posts/widgets.
* Customizable interface/buttons/style/effects.
* Options for tags, 1 category and set Public/Private.
* Save as draft the post.
* Option for Preview the post.
* Edit actual post with the same Post creator.
To be more precise, I leave a picture:
Can anyone suggest a plugin that provides all this?,
- The topic ‘Allow users to create post’ is closed to new replies.