On WP 2.6 I have “Allow Comments” and “Allow Pingbacks” checked for a couple different pages but it doesn’t work for example on my “About” page on the free revolution theme. Which php file would you try to hack in order to allow comments on pages besides the home page?
* Archives (archive.php)
* Main Index Template (index.php)
* Footer (footer.php)
* l_sidebar.php (l_sidebar.php)
* tag.php (tag.php)
* Theme Functions (functions.php)
* Header (header.php)
* 404 Template (404.php)
* home.php (home.php)
* Search Results (search.php)
* Comments (comments.php)
* Page Template (page.php)
* r_sidebar.php (r_sidebar.php)
- The topic ‘“Allow Comments” and “Allow Pingbacks” on different pages?’ is closed to new replies.