I just installed WP 2.7, then later 2.7.1. For whatever reason, the Themes manager is displaying *all* my css text, and is not properly parsing the Author name, etc… It displays the default themes fine. The same is happening to a plugin that I modified in the plugins directory.
1) I tried editing the default Kubrick css file (added a space) – sure enough, it presented the same problem
2) I’m using DW CS3 (code only mode :D), OS X. Never had this problem with previous versions of WP (2.5, 1.5, etc…).
3) I wonder if a bad character is being added, but am unsure what steps to take next. DW typically sticks to whatever encoding the file is created as, though I’ve had mixed results with .htaccess files (I typically use TextEdit) and files created on Windows.
- The topic ‘All text showing in Theme, plugin directory’ is closed to new replies.