I noticed this happening on one of my sites a few weeks back but didn’t really give it much concern at the time. Now I’m working on the site and it’s bugging me, but also there must be some issue that ideally needs fixing.
When I access the All Pages (edit.php?post_type=page) in Admin all the option links for each page are permanently showing. These normally only appear when you hover a particular Page/Row in the table.
I have tried various things to fix but to no avail. Things tried:
- Updated WordPress to latest version
- Updated all plugins
- Updated Theme to latest version
- Installed the jQuery Migrate fix plugin
- Disabled all plugins
- Checked PHP version and configuration
Wondering if anyone has had the same or if anyone can point me in the right direction of further debugging?
- The topic ‘All Pages Table Links Permanently Showing’ is closed to new replies.