1. Static page set to Home Page under Settings –> Reading
2. Permalink set to Custom Structure with a value of /%postname%
Home Page launches correctly, but when I click on any other link I’m redirected back to static Front Page.
If I manually copy/paste url of a page into the browser, I’m redirected to Home page. (For instance – http://squarepegtech.net/sound-like-you).
I have seen other posts on this, mostly having to do with .htaccess, but none of them seem to have solutions.
What I have tried:
1. Reset Custom Structure to other values.
2. Deleted .htaccess and allowed it to be recreated.
3. Experimented with various permissions for the .htaccess file (666, 660, etc).
4. Cursing under my breath and out loud.
None of these have worked.
I’m sure someone has solved this in the past, but I can’t seem to find documentation. Can anyone offer suggestions or point me to documentation?