I set my site up with a static front page (which I shouldn't have done, since I have no idea how to set it up.), various pages and blog. Everytime an archive page shows up on google, it says "not found". I re-directed some of them with a word press re-direct plugin which took care of those pages. But I can see this is going to continue to happen for each post. I've tried reading threads here to solve this but I am am stumped on what to do.
Here is the page that is giving me issues. And for some reason I don't know why it says blog-3 instead of blog. http://barkingdogscorner.com/blog-3/
And here is my site: http://barkingdogscorner.com/
If you look at it, please realize I am brand new at this and the site needs a lot of work! I am amazed I got a site up at all. Thank you.