Morning folks, and happy Friday!
I have a client site in which all of the admin pages are blank, showing only a white screen. There are no errors, and the source of the page is also blank.
The front end of the site is working without issue.
Also, if I log in to the site (which DOES work), the WP header appears and gives me various options, including what updates are available. Weird.
The site is being hosted at Dreamhost, and I’m pretty sure it’s on PHP5. It was set up for automatic updates, which I suspect is where the problem occurred.
I have taken the following steps:
1) Renamed the plugins folder. (No discernible effect)
2) Deleted the existing theme and renamed both TwentyTen and TwentyEleven. The front end theme changed, but the admin portion was still blank.
3) Reuploaded 3.4.2 code in both wp_admin and wp_includes. (no effect)
4) Probably other stuff that I’ve forgotten at this point.
I have NOT done a fresh upload of the core WP files inside the root directory, since the front-end of the site is still working.
The client needs to make some updates, and I’m at the end of my list of ideas….any help would be greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘All Admin pages are blank’ is closed to new replies.