[Resolved] Album Does Not Display
This thread is referring to ALBUMS not displaying on page, NOT galleries within albums not displaying. Please check the following:
– Do you have Jetpack installed, if so, does deactivating the plugin resolve this issue?
– Have you tried installing our latest Beta? [Get Beta Here]. Does the Beta fix the issue?
If trying the above still does not resolve this issue, please provide the following information:
– WordPress up to date?
– NextGEN up to date?
(please confirm the following, with your server host tech) :
– MySQL up to date (5.2.4)?
– PHP up to date (5.0)?
– The mod_rewrite Apache module activated?
– PHP Safe Mode OFF?
and if you’re willing to share:
– Who are you hosted with?
– What theme are you running?
– Which plugins do you have installed and activated?
– Does this error still occur if you switch your theme to the WP default, and deactivate all plugins except NextGEN Gallery? (*be sure to clear your browser cache and reload your site after deactivating)
We will likely have a fix for this in our next upgrade, but to be sure we do – we’ll need as much information as possible from those of you who are experiencing this bug.
*Please do not post unrelated issues in this thread. This thread is specifically for the error of ALBUMS not displaying on page.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Album Does Not Display’ is closed to new replies.