This thread is referring to ALBUMS not displaying on page, NOT galleries within albums not displaying. Please check the following:
– Do you have Jetpack installed, if so, does deactivating the plugin resolve this issue?
– Have you tried installing our latest Beta? [Get Beta Here]. Does the Beta fix the issue?
If trying the above still does not resolve this issue, please provide the following information:
– WordPress up to date?
– NextGEN up to date?
(please confirm the following, with your server host tech) :
– MySQL up to date (5.2.4)?
– PHP up to date (5.0)?
– The mod_rewrite Apache module activated?
– PHP Safe Mode OFF?
and if you’re willing to share:
– Who are you hosted with?
– What theme are you running?
– Which plugins do you have installed and activated?
– Does this error still occur if you switch your theme to the WP default, and deactivate all plugins except NextGEN Gallery? (*be sure to clear your browser cache and reload your site after deactivating)
We will likely have a fix for this in our next upgrade, but to be sure we do – we’ll need as much information as possible from those of you who are experiencing this bug.
*Please do not post unrelated issues in this thread. This thread is specifically for the error of ALBUMS not displaying on page.
This issue should be resolved in our most recent upgrade v1.9.11 now available for download and install!
I may have commented on this in the other thread, but I need help getting my galleries in Photocrati to work. They used to work, until I upgraded to WP 3.5.2 they any new gallery and change to an existing gallery ceased to work. I even changed hosts (from godaddy to BlueHost) and nothing is working.
Can anyone help me please?
- The topic ‘Album Does Not Display’ is closed to new replies.