Thank you for a great plug-in! However, I am having a few issues with the form.
1. When using [fu-upload-form form_layout=”post_image” class=”your-class” title=”Post”], I click submit and then get redirected back to the empty form. The post does not show up in the admin panels, “Posts” or “Media”. Is there a fix for this? (“Posts” is selected in Enable Frontend Uploader for the following post types, in settings)
2. When using [fu-upload-form form_layout=”post” class=”your-class” title=”Post”], I click submit and receive this warning message:
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/content/51/8922551/html/stylish/wp-content/plugins/frontend-uploader/frontend-uploader.php on line 379
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/51/8922551/html/stylish/wp-content/plugins/frontend-uploader/frontend-uploader.php:379) in /home/content/51/8922551/html/stylish/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876
What does that mean? Is there a fix for this or something I need to enter in PHP?
3. When using [fu-upload-form class=”your-class” title=”Post”], the form is submitted and I see the uploaded successfully message, but it only goes to “Media” in the admin panel. I’d like to have it be a post, but due to the errors in 1 & 2 above, I can’t.
Also, the title does not change with this shortcode, but it does for 1 & 2 above??
4. Field size. Is there a way to change the input field size? I insert size=”n”, but no matter what number I chose, the field size does not change. Do I need do add something to PHP?
5. Categories. In settings I have left blank for all and have also inserted manually, but categories do not appear on the form. Will you please explain how this feature works? Can it be inserted in the form as a drop down menu with a shortcode?
I am using Safari and latest version of WP, if that helps at all.
Thank you so much for your time in responding to these issues!
- The topic ‘AJAX Error? Other issues’ is closed to new replies.