My calendar displays, and the event tooltip pop-ups work. However, the calendar won’t show the “Previous” or “Next” buttons when the Ajax calendar is used. I inspected the page, thinking there was a CSS issue, and ruled that out, as when I click on the “invisible” button (which does show the “hand” cursor on mouse hover), nothing happens. Here’s the shortcode I used to display the calendar:
[google-calendar-events id="2" type="ajax" title=""]
Trying your suggestions to other plugin users in this thread, I was unable to get the prev/next buttons to show.
I did the following:
- Made sure events exist in the next month (in this case, April; these events are re-occurring events)
- Set “Retrieve events from / until” to “The end of time” in the plugin’s settings
- Cleared the feed cache in the plugin’s settings
- Installed and activated the “Fix GCE Ajax error” plugin
I’m at a loss as to what the issue could be. My inspector showed zero JS errors.
I’m using the Google Apps Calendar.
Here’s the link to my calendar.
Thank you in advance!
- The topic ‘Ajax Calendar Not Showing Prev/Next Links’ is closed to new replies.