Hello! Help needed pleeeeease.
I am getting random 500 errors on different pages on my site. Link: http://www.thebridgendmash.com, refreshing the page helps to load the site but then it crops up somewhere else when browsing around, so it isn’t consistent with either page. It also occurs sometimes on the dashboard but again, refreshing usually loads as normal.
-Upgraded from 3.1.1 to 3.2.2 not sure if this had anything to do with it but that’s the last major change.
– When the site was launched it had experienced high levels of traffic in roughly a three hour stretch, not sure if this has anything to do with it either.
– Tried the delete .htaccess > Upload blank new version > access settings technique but that didn’t seem to work either.
– Tried the error logs but most all of them refer to PHP errors which have already been rectified during the development process.
– Tried deactivating all plugins to see if it affected it, no change there.
– Looked in the access-logs but couldn’t really decipher what I was suppose to be looking for.
The error is below. Any other troubleshooting techniques or general help would be greatly appreciated, I’m a bit out of my depth here so any advise is welcome!! It’s really irritating since the client is happy with the site except for this irritating problem.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, email@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
- The topic ‘Aggravating 500 Internal Server Error comes and goes??’ is closed to new replies.