I have problem after update to v8:
– something redirect to HTTPS
– browser give me 404 and 410 Gone
– website not work
I not have SSL/https website. Administration work without HTTPS, but any other is redirecting somewhere (i don’t know).
What I tried:
– delete folder on FTP (did not help)
– disable and delete plugin (did not help)
– install 7.9.1 (did not help)
– search redirection, but i don’t see a change in any file on FTP
– restore 1 day old database (did not help)
How to fix it?
- The topic ‘After update to version 8.0 – errors, access problem, redirection to https’ is closed to new replies.