I have a strange problem on my WP-WC webshop.
When I order one or more products and pay with Bank Transfer everything is working fine (e-mail, order are all send or in the backend) but my customer will be redirected to an empty shopping cart instead of the thank you page.
On some older woo commerce systems I have no problems at all, the thank you page or order received page are working fine!
These shops are all on the same VPS / host.
I am using woo commerce 2.1.12
Things I’ve already tried:
– changing the endpoints url (woo commerce settings) and adding different endpoint pages
– adding the checkout/pay checkout/order-received pages with the woo commerce short codes _pay and _thankyou
– adding the /plugin/woocommerce/templates/checkout page thankyou.php to my theme /woocommerce/checkout/thankyou.php
– complete reinstall of wordpress
The redirect after ordering is still to mywebsite.com/cart/ instead of /checkout/thankyou or checkout/order-received
The second thing is when I’m logged in as a user (not admin) to view my orders, I can see the overview, but when I click on See Details (for example mywebsite.com/my-account/orders/order-2001/) it will always redirect to mywebsite.com/my-account/)
Whats going on?
- The topic ‘After payment automatic redirect to empty shopping cart’ is closed to new replies.