[Resolved] After moving to server, links to pages doesn't work
I have a problem after uploading a client site from localhost (ip) to a Windows Server. Since it’s a windows server, I did it manually:
1) Created a data base in server
2) Exported my localhost database from phpmyadmin, and then imported it from server to the data base created
3) Uploaded WordPress, theme and everything via FTP
4) Updated links (http://172.132.something.something/net-channel) to real site (http://net-channel.tv)
It partially works, I had to adjust some other stuff again, like placing the header, background and primary menu again. The site shows, I can see the home site, I can see images, etc. Problem is, links to pages and posts doesn’t work and they show 404 error.
They don’t event work from wp-admin. I mean, all pages and posts appear in admin, but when I click on preview it also shows 404.
Am I missing something? Any help is gladly appreciated!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] After moving to server, links to pages doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.