After trying to move WordPress from local machine to my production machine, I have done the following:
1. Import my current local database into production database
2. Updated my wp-config.php file with correct information
3. Went into phpmyadmin, updated ‘siteurl’ and ‘home’ with correct URL
4. Finally, I was able to see the wordpress site, and everything else works fine.
5. When I try to log in, however, it hangs. I don’t get error messages, or nothing..
Here’s what I did, in my attempt to fix it (unsuccessful):
1. Re-uploaded wp-login.php file.
2. clear cookies, cache
both servers are using IIS7.. any clues?
Here’s my php information…
System Windows NT myPC-5 6.0 build 6002 (Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition Service Pack 2) i586
Build Date Dec 9 2010 22:17:30
Server API CGI/FastCGI
Client API version mysqlnd 5.0.7-dev – 091210 – $Revision: 304625 $
- The topic ‘After moving from local to a server, login hangs’ is closed to new replies.