Hello! this is pretty clear from the headline that where I am coming from and what I am expecting on my new CMS adventure. So lets cut the chase and straight to the point.
Before I start writing what I am looking for my new CMS, I would try to write simple terms as I explain my requirements but please forgive me if I use Drupal terminologies as I am new to wordpress and have no idea what they called here.
MY NEW PROJECT:
online model management agency
What I want?
1. Four different types of registration/signup forms for different age groups. Four types? because each forms contains different questionnaire (form fields). incl. image and terms and condition page.
2. After registration/signup person will be redirected to customize URL or customize msg. modal window.
3. Automatic mail to user when the admin approves registration/signup.
4. After login user will be redirected to their profile page.
5. Admin can be easily hide certain profile fields from the public view.
6. User we be able to delete his/her profile/account.
1. One page profile and one page for user profile edit.
2. Photo gallery. gallery will also visible on profile page. amount and size can be easily limited by admin.
3. Visitor will be able to multi rating on profile. WHAAT??
Photos portfolio ******
etc etc. Please note this multi rating will different on different age groups. will be easily change and hide by admin.
4. Registered Visitor will be also able to mark/flag/select different profiles gallery images for comparing.
1. Registered Visitor will also see those selected/marked images on a separate page and this page link or only images can be sent to someone via email
2. Registered visitor can also send a query about the particular models through model query page to admin.
3. Registered visitor will be able to maintain his/her favorite models.
DETAIL SEARCH PAGE
Visitor can search models through different criteria i.e gender, country, age etc.
All models will be displayed along with short description NAME, AGE, COUNTRY the drop down menu for only male, only female, only childern
simple email contact
top models (selected by admin)
most rated models
Subscribe now form
and some static pages.
and HTML newsletter possibility
Is it possible to achieve something like this on WP?
What modules/plugins I needed (please tell me the names or links)
Can WP has something like:
Some people might ask well if iam so impressed by Drupal then why I am looking for WP. So I would say above I wrote the advantages of drupal 6 but of course there are some disadvantages using drupal.
Drupal claims their CMS is best community system out of the box the biggest part of the missing puzzle is Gallery. It has no perfect solution for user gallery and second which is most important as designer it has no nice templates available, first I thought I will develop my own drupal template but forget that why other designers, those who are developing templates for WP and Joomla but not for Drupal 6. Why is that? tell me if you know
- The topic ‘ADVISE NEEDED: started with joomla 1.5, moved to Drupal 6 and now thinking WP’ is closed to new replies.