I’m working on an airsoft website that allows people to reserve matches.
There are two kind of packages :
– If the customer has his own equipment, it will cost 10$
– If it’s not the case, it will cost 49$
I actually encounter a problem about the management of stock. I would like to limit a match to 10 people maximum for example. But I need to handle the stock per weapon.
So in the inventory tab, I set the stock quantity to 10. Then I build my variable product. I have two attributes :
– equipement (equipped, no-equipped)
– Weapons (M4, G36, My weapons)
This is my variations :
– “Equipped” and “My weapons” = 10$
– “No-equipped” and “M4” = 49$ | Stock Qty = 6
– “No-equipped” and “M4” = 49$ | Stock Qty = 4
However when I look at the products page in the dashboard, the stock is set to 20 (in my head I expected 10).
Is there another way to do it ?
Does Woocommerce can handle what I want ?
- The topic ‘Advices to implement a complex stock management’ is closed to new replies.