I wonder how could I do something like that:
1. There are several wp1.5-powered blogs.
2. I have a Gallery2 instalation ready and working.
3. Each blog-owner has a gallery2’s user account and can create albums – only visible to him.
4. How to embed gallery2 on each blog so that each blog can display only images from blog owner’s albums?
I tried using wp-gallery2 plugin, but it displays all pictures of all gallery2 users. And it requires wordpress and gallery to be installed in the same user’s ftp account.
Or maybe you have an idea how to achieve it using other tools?
- The topic ‘Advice needed – multi blogs with galleries..’ is closed to new replies.