So… when I use the advanced settings in “insert directory” a couple odd things are happening:
— When I set it to show “approved=true” it shows unapproved entries. Changing it to approved=false makes it hide unapproved entries. (Using the advanced settings to set this parameter results in NOTHING being added to the short code, so unapproved items appear)
— When I set it to use UL to display details, it uses DL. If I set it to use DL, it uses UL. (This happens when using the advanced settings to populate the short code…. but in the short code it displays the proper argument for entry view.
- The topic ‘Advanced Settings are Wonky’ is closed to new replies.