Advanced Recent Posts Widget WPCR Plugin = Huge Bug
When the Advanced Recent Posts Widget is used on the same page as the WP Customer Reviews plugin, it seems to create some sort of disagreement. On my site(s), at least, the problem seems to me to present under the following circumstances:
- The Adv. RP widget is mounted to a footer sidebar across the entire site.
- The WPCR shortcode is implemented on the Testimonials page
- There are enough reviews to trigger pagination
- Clicking a page number will append the URL and redirect/load correctly for a second
- When the page code reaches the footer where the recent posts are located, the page is immediately redirected to the first post listed
No site link included because I need to implement a solution (use another widget), but perhaps with the above notes it can be recreated?
- The topic ‘Advanced Recent Posts Widget WPCR Plugin = Huge Bug’ is closed to new replies.