I am having a permission issue with my multi-site install. The role “Administrator” does not have the permission to edit users on their blog.
I have ensured the following:
- define(‘EDIT_ANY_USER’, true); is set in wp-config.php
- The Super Admin option’s page for registration and user management are liberal enough to support this action.
- I have ruled out all plugins affecting this behavior
- This was a permitted action prior to my upgrade from 2.9.2 to 3.0.1
Has anyone run into this behavior or have suggestions on something I could be missing?
Thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘Administrator's Can't Edit Users’ is closed to new replies.