I only tested on my 'test' site, not live site, and I haven't had the chance to test it some more... Here are the changes:
All important changes are in fb-comments.js
- Change all reference of "#commentform" to "#FatPandaFacebookComments" (without the ")
- block comment out the area between "//comment form" and "//add listener" with /* and */
// comment form
// add listener
Optional - The "Facebook Comments Notifier" is named "Facebook Comments" in the plugin pages, so it's a bit confusing with Fatpanda's plugin name. You may want to customize the name so it's not so confusing. This is a cosmetic change that's not required.
- Change the folder name to fb-comments-notifier
- Change the file: facebook-comments-notifier.php to fb-comments-notifier.php
- In fb-comments-notifier.php, change
- "Plugin Name:" line to "Plugin Name: FB Comments Notifier"
- Change "add_options_page" line to
add_options_page('FB Comment Notifier Options', 'FB Comments Notifier', 'administrator', 'fcn', 'fcn_admin_options_page');
If you do make the optional change, it's probably better to repackage the file and upload it as a zip file. Hope it's not too confusing.