Support » Plugins and Hacks » Adminimize » [Resolved] adminimize Major Problem…

[Resolved] adminimize Major Problem…

  • First I’ll say the plug in rocks… but…
    I installed it onto a client’s WP, used it and worked fine, but I made a copy of the site and DB with some minor changes and now the plug won’t work correctly. No matter if I click things on or off they don’t show. I’ve disabled the plugin, removed it, reinstalled it, removed it, deleted all mention on the DB and still nothing. A clean copy it works just fine but as soon as I reconnect it to the old (adminimized) DB it won’t work. HELP!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] adminimize Major Problem…’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar