I’ve run out of options to test for a solution.
I have suddenly run into the white screen of death. My admin section is totally unresponsive.
http://www.lovehorns.com/wp-admin/ The error was: “lost network connection” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1005)
the site is responsive: lovehorns
- replaced the admin folder
- repaired my data base
- removed all plugins
- changed my config file
- removed htaccess, robots.txt
- changed data base
- tried various machines
- tried to do a fresh install with other db
- among numerous other tests
So far, all to no avail.
If anyone has a suggestion, I’m all ears.
This is a project that I’m setting up for a friend and was about to be finished. I’d relly like to close this problem.
- The topic ‘Admin white screen of death’ is closed to new replies.