Admin White Screen, Admin Slow, Admin Posts and Pages Disappeared Gone
First I noticed posts and pages missing. Next, a 500 internal server error. Then, a very slow admin panel (logging in and navigating around admin). Lastly, the white screen of death.
What I have done:
- Removed plugins via FTP. This fixed the white screen, but not the slow performance or missing posts and pages.
- Repaired databases. This didn’t seem to help anything.
- Deleted .htaccess file. This didn’t seem to help anything. It did cause the end users view of the website to crash.
- I’ve tried to change permalinks and get the 500 internal server error on the permalinks page.
The website I manage is: http://franklinfitnesscenter.com
A couple of questions:
- If I reinstall WordPress, will it effect my database?
- Where does my database live?
- I’ve made backups of both the site and database. Can I apply them to a new installation of WordPress?
Please help. Thanks a lot!
- The topic ‘Admin White Screen, Admin Slow, Admin Posts and Pages Disappeared Gone’ is closed to new replies.