Admin Trim Interface 2.0 Issue with Visual Editor
Just a few questions to help me better diagnose the issue since I can’t reproduce it on my end:
- What browser are you using?
- Were you using the previous version of the plugin and it worked fine for you, or are you new to the plugin?
- What version of WordPress are you using?
- Did the Visual Editor get disabled able as soon as you activated the plugin, or only after you change the plugin’s settings to hide certain elements? (If the latter, which combination of interface elements were you trying to hide?)
- By your Visual Editor being disabled, what do you mean? Are you dropped into the HTML editor and can’t switch back over, or is the Visual Editor active but nothing in it works (or has disappeared)?
I appreciate as much detail as you can provide. Thanks!
Hi, here we go…
1. The error happens in Firefox 3.6.10, Chrome 6.0.472.62, IExplorer 8.0.6001.18943 and Safari 5.0.2.
2. Yes, I was using the previous version and worked fine. Now I have reinstalled 1.1 version and the error doesn’t appears.
3 . The WordPress version is 3.0.1
4. Yes, it get disabled as soon as I activated the plugin.
Now have the options:
1. Hide WordPress logo in header?
8. Hide contextual “Help” link?
9. Hide footer links?
5. If I active the Visual mode, the Editor appears with the same options that have in html mode and doesn’t appear the wysiwyg editor. If I switch to html mode and then come back to visual mode doesn’t appear the html editor neither the wysiwyg editor.
I have also detected another bug: when I activate the plugin, in the administrator Entries and Pages list only appear 7 posts.
I hope that this information is helpful.
Keep me informed about solutions or new versions.
I recently updated the plugin to v2.0.1. Just to rule things out, were you able to try things with that latest release? The weirdest part of your bug report is the fact that the post/page listings in the admin only list 7 posts. This plugin shouldn’t affect those things.
I tried reproducing all the criteria you specified in your response above (thanks for such detail!) but was never able to encounter any issues.
I think that the WP intallation is corrupted because I’m having too much errors with plugins.
Some errors that in other WP installations doesn’t happen even it have the same plugins.
This are the post about all the errors:
And now I’ve and incomprehensible issue with All In One Seo Plugin and the image editor (I can’t edit some images).
Untill this site I have never experienced too much problems with a WP installation. I will try to re install.
Thanks for your answer.
- The topic ‘Admin Trim Interface 2.0 Issue with Visual Editor’ is closed to new replies.