I love WordPress and I greatly appreciate that it's free. However, I can't seem to get past the slowness issue on the Admin pages. I've read a threads on this forum that seem very similar to my problems, but none of them seem to be resolved.
- I went with the default WordPress installation; I haven't installed any plugins.
- The web server it resides on is running Fedora Core 4.
- The database server is on an internal machine, also FC4.
- I can browse the Internet from the web server (I use lynx).
- Everything else about the site runs fine, except for the pages with detailed pictures, which is understandable.
Any help would be appreciated, and if I figure it out on my own, I'll post the solution here.