admin site works fine, actual site is totally blank
I’ve just done a completely fresh WP3 install for a client. The host is LCN.com.
The installation went fine, the admin site worked fine. I was able to log in, add and save new posts, etc. However, the actual site and all individual posts appear blank! No source code, no error messages.
Here’s what I tried:
– Changing the permalinks structure to various formats
– Reinstalling the whole lot from scratch
– Adding PHP error reporting to my htaccess (when I do that, I simply get an Erro 500 page)
– Checking permissions on my WordPress folders (they’re set to at least 755)
Any ideas? Please help!!!
- The topic ‘admin site works fine, actual site is totally blank’ is closed to new replies.