Great plugin, thanks for taking the time to develop. I've just installed it and enjoying playing around with it.
I noticed how the plugin is geared mainly towards Buddypress and bbpress, for users who don't have these plugins installed I noticed that the achievements for WordPress are lacking and was wondering whether you had any plans on expanding them?
A couple of wordpress only achievements I thought of that could be introduced:
- Initial signup/registration to get the ball rolling and introduce the plugin functionality and encourage user interaction from the start.
- Time based achievements, ie, users who have been registered for x amount of days/months
- Each time a user logs in achievements (could be integrated with the time-based achievements)
- Social sharing awards/achievements, encouraging the use of social media.
- Invitation achievements (possible integration with plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/invite-friends-to-register/)
- Integration with Rating Widget (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/rating-widget/) would be absolutely FANTASTIC and achievements could be added against submitting a rating.
- another possible integration would be with Piwik analytics, giving achievements for popular posts (above a certain amount of page views), but I'm not sure how easy this would be to integrate?
A dashboard widget showing earned awards and which achievements have been unlocked by the users, also showing which achievements are in the pipeline to be unlocked (ie, 3 more comments to unlock X achievement).
Another good (and needed feature in my opinion) would be to have a feature that would allow the Admin to set what user role can control the achievements, currently it seems that Admins and Editors can modify achievements. I'd love to be able to set which roles and maybe even which users can control the Achievement settings (ie, admin only, and also users with ids: 1, 12, 16 etc).
I would love to know if any of the above suggestions could be included into your plugin?
Again, many thanks for your continued development, donation coming soon.