[alleged] BUG: in /wp-admin/edit.php (list of all posts), if i select any of the categories (announcements, press releases, etc.) and click ‘filter’, i get ‘no posts found.’ however, from the same page, if i click on the category in the category column for any given post, it shows all the posts for that category.
* this seemed to become an issue after upgrading from 2.6 to 2.7, i believe, and has persisted into 2.8.
* the list of posts on the front end of the site works fine, as does each category page
* i’ve tried using batch categories to remove/reapply categories to all posts to no avail
* i’m well-seasoned in wp structure and php, so i can follow any suggestions pretty well.
- The topic ‘Admin Post Filter results in no posts found’ is closed to new replies.