I just upgraded the wordpress on my blog to 2.8.6 (which was earlier 2.5.1). I followed each step correctly and everything went fine.
BUT, the blog doesn’t load now. (Though I can login into the admin panel)
I have already tried the following solutions:
1) Deleting .htaccess and regenerating the permalinks
2) Repairing and Optimizing the database
3) Deactivating all the plugins
4) Added the secret keys in wp-config.php file
I do have the backup, but I do not want to revert back to 2.5 version.
The blog link is http://severus.es/blog/ (it is a spanish blog)
When one views the source, only this is found –
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"><html><head><title></title></head><body></body></html>
So please help me out!
- The topic ‘Admin Panel Loading but not the blog’ is closed to new replies.