Well here's the thing, I SSH'd into my server to start playing with some code in a plugin I've been working on. Once I opened the file I noticed the following code, all jumbled up and well, quite frankly scared me.
The thing is, it wasn't just in this plugin, which had no code at all I might add, it was throughout my entire site. Furthermore it was also within multiple PHP files scattered throughout my server and titled something similar to w46978824w.php (a PHP file surrounded in W's with an 8 digit number).
Now I only had two live sites that hit me hard, but hopefully my daily backup saved my rear, we'll see in a few hours. But this question is for the WordPress community, have any of you seen such a hack, or injection, or wtf ever it is.
FYI my host is JustHost, and I'm switching to GoDaddy as soon as possible.