Support » Plugin: List Field Number Format for Gravity Forms » Adjust Column Width

  • I would like the first column of a table to be 30%, and the other 11 columns to make up the remaining 70%. I’ve tried all the Gravity Help suggestions for modifying the css for list fields, but I can’t seem to adjust the width of a colgroup. Any suggestions?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Adjust Column Width’ is closed to new replies.