addthis and vertical share bar in wordpress not working properly
Dear addthis development team,
I’ve been having trouble getting support at the addthis.com support forum, and I’m VERY much hoping I can get support here instead. My previous support question:
prior support response
This is regarding my site
I am running addthis WP plugin version 3.02 and WP 3.5. I am self-hosted.
You will see a number of problems:
1. WP vertical bar has 4 icons with white space for an additional 3 icons, thus making the vertical bar 7 icons long.
2. The addthis “+” sharing button is missing and is represented by an “X”
3. When clicking on the addthis “X” sharing button, I get a full page extended sharing option, instead of a simple popup, which I would prefer
4. The sharing sites are not loading in order of most shared, in fact they are always facebook, twitter, gmail, and the “X” button
5. Addthis may be interfering with my slider, or my slider may be incompatible with addthis, I’m not sure. I’ve also asked the theme developer this question and here is the support thread
6. I generally need to load the page twice to get the addthis bar to show up.
I really need some help here, and please make it very simple for a wordpress novice to accomplish if you don’t mind.
If you’d like a guest login to my site I’m happy to do it to get this issue fixed. thanks!
- The topic ‘addthis and vertical share bar in wordpress not working properly’ is closed to new replies.