I want to hide a row if a value appears in any of its child cells.
- Hide column containing the value, i.e. “admin-hide”
- Hide row, if one of its children contains the value
However, adding this functionality would be invaluable for tables containing information that needs to be:
- toggled on/off without losing the back-end data, i.e.
display: none(member roster, with lapsed members)
- highlighting particular rows, i.e. premium sponsors
- The topic ‘Additional Feature: Apply class to row if value met in child cell’ is closed to new replies.