Support » Plugin: Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights » Adding weird characters to graphics

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Same here with me… I deactivated it for the meantime and wait for a new update.



    Yes I noticed that problem too. And just when I figured out what plugin was causing it, I see Yoast has an update that went online a few minutes ago that fixes it. Upgrade and it should be fixed 🙂

    Yes it is fixed. Issue marked as resolved.

    Aha ! I’ve just spent an hour trying to work this out !

    Problem existed in v5.0.1, fixed very quickly in v5.0.2

    For anyone googling, these are/were the characters that were added to images and links :


    Connected to this code :

    _gaq.push([‘_trackEvent’, ‘outbound-article’,

    Thanks for the quick fix, guys. 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding weird characters to graphics’ is closed to new replies.