Steps to reproduce:
1. Create attributes in product edit page (variant type product)
2. Create variants from attributes
3. ‘Are you sure? 50 at once…’ press OK
4. Loading spinner shows and stays forever
5. After a few minutes I’ll see in dev tools admin-ajax.php – 502 error
6. Refresh page and I can see the variants have been added
I can only add about 6 variants at once now. If I add more variants the section will spin forever. In dev tools I can see that admin-ajax.php loads a few times but then sends a 502 error. When I refresh the page the requested variant have been updated.
I used to be able to add 50 variants at once.
An issue with admin ajax being cancelled I’ve increased these:
max_execution_time 300 300
max_input_time 300 300
max_input_vars 10000 10000
Any ideas would be amazing!
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Adding variants admin-ajax call cancelled’ is closed to new replies.