To my best knowledge, I will be putting all the code in my newly created my-custom-functions.php file which lives under mu-plugins (must-use-plugins).
Here is what I have so far in my-custom-functions.php file:
* Plugin Name: My Custom Functions
* Plugin URI: http://jamesebeling.com
* Description: This is an awesome custom plugin with functionality that I’d like to keep when switching things.
* Author: James Irwin Ebeling
* Author URI: http://jamesebeling.com
* Version: 0.1.0
/* Place custom code below this line. */
/* Place custom code above this line. */
I am new to WordPress development and if someone can explain how to: change the off canvas code from Github to make it work in WordPress, I will greatly appreciate it!
Let me know if you have any questions.
The topic ‘Adding Off Canvas Menu to WordPress TwentyTwelve Theme’ is closed to new replies.