I need to be able to add CM Invite Codes as a profile field that can read across multisite network, this way users with invite codes can join memberships from any of our networked sites within their profiles.
In other words
– User A, member of Blog A needs to be a member of Blog B
– User A visits profile and punches in the invite code
– User A is now a member with Blog B
– Invite Code recognizes that it has been used X number of times for Blog B, and marks down that it has been used
– Each site will have it’s own invite codes
I am using CM invite codes in combination with WishList Member, so basically I need the membership to get added as well.
Thank you for your support!
- The topic ‘Adding CM Invite Codes to Profile for Multisite’ is closed to new replies.