I’ve integrated WooCommerce into my theme (Reaction 2.0 based on Super Skeleton).
You can see it live (but no direct link at: http://www.connectedinmotion.ca/shop/ )
For my T-Shirt product that has variations, I can’t get Add to Cart to show, no matter what combo of variations I put in.
As a test, I went through the code and found:
<div class="single_variation_wrap" style="display:none;">
Removing display:none I was able to see the Add to Cart button, but when I input the product settings and click Add to Cart, I get the message that says ‘Please choose product options’.
– I do have wp_footer in my theme.
– The variations have stock, SKU, shipping class, tax class, weight and price filled in or inherited from the parent.
– The Clear Selection button doesn’t do anything, making me think its a JS issue.
– The console in Chrome doesn’t seem to have any pertinent JS issues.
– Add to Cart works fine on a single item with no variations.
– ‘Enable AJAX add to cart buttons on product archives’ didn’t seem to have an effect.
– ‘Enable WooCommerce CSS styles’ is unselected, but everything is in its own child template and CSS.
Hopefully someone can help me out and take a look, it would be much appreciated.
- The topic ‘Add to Cart Missing for Product Variations’ is closed to new replies.