I am having an issue with adding products to the cart, then when you go to the cart and they are not there. Additionally, the mini-cart can’t decide how many products are supposed to be there.
I have :
- Tested with the twenty thirteen theme with all plugins off. Issues still occur
- Checked the System Status for Woocommerce. Everything on the page is fine, but cart is still broken
- in Woocommerce Tools, cleared sessions and transients
- Assorted other headbanging on the monitor
Any thoughts? This issue is keeping me from releasing our site.
- The topic ‘Add to Cart Issue after upgrade of Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.