I'm making a woocommerce shop for the first time. Everything worked smoothly, but I have now got an huge problem! Whenever I list a variation product, the "add to cart" button is not showing up. It did earlier, but a few days ago it stopped show himself.
The shop is still under construction, but this issue does that I will not continue before I fix it :/
I have searched the forum for a solution, but none of the other threads help me.
Theme: Twenty thirteen
What I have tried so far:
- Disabling all plugins (even deleted everything) without the woocommerce plugin itself.
- Checked that <?php wp_footer(); ?> is in footer.php
- Tried activating other themes, still same result.
- Added some coded in functions.php that I found in other threads. (Didnt help, so removed it now)
- Checked that price is typed in for every variation.
- I know that people talk about JS problems, I have checked that I have the newest version of this. Anything else i can check here?
Nothing of this has helped, so im now getting close to hysteric to solve this.. Is there anyone out there who might have a solution for me? Would be BIG appreciated!