Hi Guys I have this website http://www.mapleelectricsupply.ca/
This is entirely Made in Html/CSS No CMS is used.
But Now I want to have a Products Page(It should be in WordPress)
Which will have Categories and by clicking any category users can View the Products where they can put the Products in Cart and Buy them Through PAYPAL.
This is what I want to create in WordPress http://dev.pwebco.com/test/mapleelectric/products1.html
So that in Future I can update the Products
Now I have Following Questions.
1. Do I need To convert the whole website in WordPress? (I actually Dont wana do this) But If it is the only Solution Kindly give me Link of TUTORIALS/HELP to convert This site into WordPress.
2. I have a Godaddy Hosting and I have its Login Password, I have FTP login too. How could I upload the wordpress into that PRODUCTS PAGe??
3. What are The Plugins which I will Be using?
4. Do I need To develop on my local host and than upload it on server or should I do Development/Testing on Server?
Please Help me out
- The topic ‘Add To cart and Categories page development guideline please’ is closed to new replies.