Add to Calendar Feature
1. The awesome Add to Calendar feature does not seem to be working on my desktop via Chrome and Safari, but it works fine via Firefox and on my iPhone via Safari. Any tips?
2. Also, on the registration details page, a space should be inserted between the month and date of the event, yes? Can that be fixed?
3. Also, on the configure an event page, while entering a State in the State field for the location of the event, the state does not show up on the registration details page. It just shows City followed by the Zip Code, e.g., Anytown, 68444. Any suggestions?
4. In addition, is there a way to reduce the size of the following:
a. The red lined box that holds the registration information. There seems to be just too much space in that red box. I prefer to disable the map feature, yet the box is still the same size as if a Google map was present.
b. Is there anyway to reduce the width of the event registration listing when viewed on a smartphone? The event name and dates seem to be fixed into a table that does not adjust accordingly on a responsive theme via a mobile device. Please test it out on the fine responsive Twenty Twelve theme. WP Am I doing something wrong?
These are just some small changes that will help this awesome plugin be even better.
Thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘Add to Calendar Feature’ is closed to new replies.