Sometime in the last few weeks i have lost several aspects of functionality in my wordpress blog. The things i have found so far that are not behaving correctly all around post management and creation:
* Add Media button does not work – Clicking it does nothing no response however right click and open in new window and it opens (though with no image thumbnails)
* Insert link in post edit does not work – dialog opens but will not allow it to be saved and inserts no code into post
* Quick Edit does noting – no longer expands for quick edit
* In post edit any section with the “collapse arrow” does nothing
The things i know i have changed (best of my memory anyway) since all was working is a short list of three things (not that any of them should have issues just tossing it out there)
* WordPress 3.4 update
* Shareaholic plug-in update
* Installed – then removed – MobilePress
I have searched the forums and found similar reports never with a solution that worked for me.
I have tried the standard debugging of disabling all plugins, changing to default theme, clearing cache, tired several computers with several browsers with several versions and clearing cache etc. – no luck.
Thankfully the external site is still working, but administering posts and editing is getting to be impossible.
Any suggestions would be appreciated as to where to go next.
Thanks in advance.