Support » Fixing WordPress » Add link button inactive
6 years, 7 months ago
The Add Link button on the toolbar is not active. I cannot add a hyperlink to my blog. Why isn’t it active?
Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the default theme to rule out any theme-specific problems?
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or phpMyAdmin? Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress?
– increasing the available memory?
– reviewing http://wordpress.org/support/topic/411649
I just needed to highlight the text first! Thanks so much.