I activated this plugin because it looks promising but I have WP v3.5 and as soon as I activated it all of my dashboard pages appeared blank, then upon trying to load my website I got a server error.
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://….(my website)… It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
So, I went through my FTP and deleted the plugin ‘wpsearch’ from my plugins folder under wp-content and this brought my site back up, thankfully.
Not sure what the issue is but might want to look into it…
- The topic ‘Activating Plugin Brought My Site Down’ is closed to new replies.